The Cyclone Pro Dive is a rear entry diving drysuit manufactured from Cordura® trilaminate fabric throughout. The drysuit is also fitted with Kevlar® reinforced seat and knees for added protection and durablility.
Many features come as standard on the Cyclone Pro Dive, including- reflective panels on both the arms and legs for 360° visibility, internal adjustable braces, and an elasticated back panel to ensure a snug fit. The drysuit also has a large leg mounted bellows pocket with internal ring with Velcro® closure. A Neoprene knife pocket comes fitted as standard as well as an external zip cover. The Cyclone Pro Dive is available with either heavy duty latex seals or high grade super stretch neoprene seals. The drysuit is fitted with 3D latex socks as standard or can be supplied with neoprene dive boots as illustrated.
- Cordura® trilaminate fabric construction
- Double taped waterproof seams
- Kevlar® protective seat & knee reinforcement
- Protective external zip cover
- Bellows pocket with Velcro® flap closure
- Neoprene knife pocket
- Internal adjustable braces
- Elasticated back panel for improved fit
- Internal neoprene zip flap
- Available with either super stretch neoprene or heavy-duty latex neck & cuff seals
- Fitted with 3D Latex socks or 6mm Thermic dive boots
- Inflate & deflate valve patches fitted
- Color: Black
Sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL