The X-TRACT technical rescue glove has been designed to meet the demands of technical situations whilst operating in the most demanding conditions.
Manufactured using Clarino and Schoeller stretch fabric the X-tract offers the highest levels of durability without any compromise on fit, flexibility and overall performance. With the added Armortex® protection on the palm and fingers and full Kevlar lining on both the palm and back of hand, the X-tract will protect the hands of rescuers in all types of environment.
- Durable Clarino® synthetic leather on the fingers, thumb and palm areas
- Schoeller® Dynamic stretch fabric shell
- Armortex® added protection
- Twin needle Kevlar® stitching throughout
- Full Kevlar® lining for cut and puncture resistance
- PU reinforced finger tip gripping zones
- EVA padding to provide good shock absorption from power tools etc
- Elasticated wrist debris cuffs
- EVA knuckle and back of hand impact protection
- Machine washable 30ºc
- EN: certified: EN:388, EN:420, EN:407
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL