The Policesafe Lifejacket has been specially developed for the emergency services sector to provide positive identification for the user. The Lifejacket comes fitted with a range of safety features which includes the latest Pro Sensor Elite inflation mechanism which has twin safety indicator system incorporated together with an anti-air locking cartridge. The Pro Sensor Elite system has been specially designed to avoid the Lifejacket from accidental inflation from merely moisture exposure.
The Lifejacket provides over 300N of buoyancy and with its large bladder capacity produces excellent self-righting capability, which is recommended where heavy clothing/PPE is being worn by the user(s).
- Durable Cordura® outer cover
- Fleece warm neck collar
- ‘Kick buoyancy’ bladder design, for improved self-righting
- Reflective SOLAS tape panels
- Reflective ‘POLICE’ logos
- Fully adjustable waist belt
- Side release buckle waist belt fastening/closure
- Adjustable crotch strap system is supplied as standard
- SOLAS approved whistle
- Webbing lifting becket
- Manual override lanyard
- Safety inspection window, with twin safety indicators
- Unique Serial number for positive ID
- VelcroⓇ outer cover closure
- Uses a standard 60g Co2 cylinder
- Internal attachment point for water activated light
- EN Certification: EN ISO 12402-2
- Service indicator window
- Supplied with its own individual stowage bag
- Color available: Navy Blue
It is recommended that Lifejackets used in the commercial/professional rescue sector are inspected on a regular basis and serviced annually. Please email email@example.com for further information.