The ROCKA boot is a specialist water safety boot that has been specially designed for use with drysuits and prolonged periods submerged in water. The boot has a generous internal fitting which is ideally suited for use with bulky drysocks, but still provides excellent comfort, protection and traction even when underwater.
The ROCKA comes with a range of features including the Boa® quick release closure mechanism which is ideal where snag hazards might present a potential danger. The system ensures that the boot is tightened equally across the foot without being over tight which can cause discomfort. The low profile dial mechanism is easy to operate and also provides a quick release function, should the boot be required to be removed quickly and easily. The Boa closure system comes with a lifetime warranty.
The upper design has a bellows tongue, which makes the boot easy to don and remove with ease, even when using with a drysock. The boot has a PU protective bump cap and the upper is a mixture of synthetic materials which are suited for use in water, providing excellent durability.
- Durable synthetic leather & mesh upper
- Kevlar stitching for added strength & abrasion resistance
- Vibram durable soling system
- Anti static & oil resistant sole
- Boa® quick release closure system
- PU Bump cap & heel guard
- Reflective inserts
- Removable moulded foot bed
- Kevlar® fibre protective midsole
- Lightweight protective toe cap
- Padded ankle and bellows tongue
- Instep drainage vents
- Certified: EN ISO 20345:2011
- Sizes available: 4-14, full sizes only